Solomon Lincoln was examined before the censors of the Medical Society of the State of New York, and received his diploma in 1829. He opened an office at 264 North Market street, now Broadway, and near the Delavan House. His name appears in the Directory of 1829, only. During the year he joined the county Society. It is probable that he remained in the city but for one year, and formed only few associations. He came to Albany from Massachusetts.
Go Back to Albany County Biographies
Go Back to Home Page